Padgetts is the longest established estate agent in Monton Village. We’ve been helping people buy and sell houses since 1992.
Rob, Jean, Gemma, Lilain, Georgia and Gary
Because we have all been local residents for many, many years, our experience of the area isn’t just based on our business here, it’s based on our lives. If you want to know which school would be best for your child, which street is best for your family, we can tell you from first-hand experience.
- Registered with the Property Ombudsman
- 75% of our business comes from returning customers
- Fully qualified, and experienced. Half a century plus between us (that’s a nice way of saying we’re not teenagers.)
What We Love Doing
- Selling houses to people who love this part of Salford as much as we do.
- Helping people find the right house for them and their families: right location, right budget, right spot for a good family life.
- Helping investors looking for a good buy.
- Supporting our local community. We don’t just love our side of Salford, we actively take part in events that improve and celebrate the whole of the City of Salford.
- We’ve been members of the local Village Association (MVCA) for many years, dressed up as tigers on several occasions and are members of team Monton Festival.
- We support local school cross country team.
- We run little competitions for the kids because its fun.
- We support charity where we can: Cash4Kids, Christmas Jumpers, we even did the Ice Bucket Challenge.
- Most important of all, we enjoy lending a helping hand to people doing good work.